Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13th

Hello 107!

Well, despite the yucky, rainy weather I am very excited to be back at school. Where else can I get hugs all day and have people so excited to see me? Needless to say I am thrilled to see everyone again. The children immediately re-introduced me to life in our busy classroom by filling me in on everything that I've missed - and I mean EVERYTHING. A few children continued to speak for the entire 2 1/2 hours of class. I found out that we have 3 new babies in our afternoon class and that they are all boys! Congratulations to the families of Meghan, PJ and Spencer. I met our newest class member Sydney; she seems to fit right in. I heard all about the birthdays that I missed in both classes and have gotten a sneak peek at all of their artistic endeavors over the past few months. I am looking forward to planning our next project based on the interests that the children have expressed recently.

Thank you for all the kind thoughts and beautiful gifts for Nora Elizabeth. She is doing very well. She already weighs over 13 pounds and is a very happy baby. We are extremely lucky to welcome her into our family. Aidan and Hannah are wonderful siblings and have been very good to the baby and Mom.

The children enjoyed bananas with Ms. Joanne for nutrtion today.

Ms. Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment